Saturday 20 October 2012

M.A.C Chile Lipstick Review

Hey everyone, sorry for the MIA thing. Since I last talked to you I have been over to Europe! I can't believe it, everything was incredible over there. Anyway I thought I should just jump back into everything and I'm starting off with...(even though you already know because its in the title..) a M.A.C lipstick review!

The lipstick I am going to review is called Chile and it is a gorgeous orangey-red.
M.A.C Chile lipstick $35 AUD
I actually bought this while I was in London so I got it a little cheaper (14 pounds) but here in Australia its at a steep price of $35. It is matte lipstick and I thought it was going to smell like vanilla really strongly but it doesn't. This is my new favourite thing to put on my lips. It stays on forever, I swear, I wear it to school and its still there (faded but still there) by the end of the school day. Once I put a stain underneath and this on top and it was still as bright as ever by the end of the day.

Although this is my first M.A.C lipstick, it will definitely not be my last as it is the best formula of a lipstick I have ever tried. 





I hope this review has helped someone! Don't forget to leave a comment! See you next time!

Have you ever tried M.A.C lipsticks? What is your favourite one?

No comments:

Post a Comment